From the beloved New York Times bestselling author of I Wish You More, Amy Krouse Rosenthal, "a joyous, totally original potpourri of stories, poems, lists, palindromes, visual jokes, and random observations about the universal delights and conundrums of childhood."
So . . . this book is full of stuff I've always wondered about . . .
- Did Miss Mary Mack have friends who liked other colors?
- Could everything important about the world be summarized in a poem that rhymes?
- How do moms always know when you're about to sneak a cookie?
- Who hid something under the Tooth Fairy's pillow when she was a little girl?
Inside you will find stories, short poems, lists, palindromes, visual treats, and random observations. Some parts are happy, some sad-ish, some silly, some serious, some crunchy, some with a soft center.
You can open the book up anywhere and read. So the beginning could be the end, and the end could be the beginning. But I guess the middle is always the middle. . .
P.S. Aren't Paul's drawings the best?!
—Amy Krouse Rosenthal
- Written by Amy Krouse Rosenthal & illustrated by Paul Schmid
- 80 pages, hardcover
- Age Range: 4-8 years
- Grade Level: Preschool-3rd
- Publishing Date: 2010
- Measures approximately 7" (L) x 0.25" (W) x 9" (H)